The argument that DIG Lahore wants PUBG to be banned is highly mistaken. It is obviously untrue and they have resorted to a wrong way of thinking that has no place in a game like this one. For a game like this one, it is good for people to enjoy and try it and find out what it really is about the game.
I remember when the first PUBG game was launched on the PC platform. I did not get the chance to play the game then as I was already a bit busy with my work. However, at some point during the game launch, I found a cheat program on the Internet and I made sure that I tried to use that cheat on the PUBG server.
I also went ahead and played PUGI after playing PUBG for quite some time. At the time when I found that cheating on the Internet, I wanted to find out how it worked and whether it could be useful in PUGI. But I did not do that because I didn't want to get banned from that game too.
It's really unfortunate that this PUGI cheat is banned at present. Why? Because PUGI cheat functions could be used by all of us and were used by many players to control how the game was played.
In addition, there are PUGI cheats that can be used to get an edge over the other players. They would then be able to see how good they were doing against others in the game.
This is why some game developers want PUBG to be banned from the market. It could lead to a greater number of people getting banned from the game which could be disastrous for the game developer. If this happens, the game will lose its charm for the players and it would eventually disappear and go out of the online gaming industry.
With this said, DIG Lahore seemed to be a group of people who know how the game works and this they tried to use a cheating program to create the issue of banning PUGI. They should take note of the fact that this is not the right way to get PUBG banned permanently.
The right way of playing PUBG is by enjoying it and trying it out yourself. The people from DIG Lahore and others like them should not cause a bigger problem for the game players by making PUBG banned permanently.